Administrative Law integrates doctrinal analysis and procedural rules with substantive policy areas to encourage students to see the relevance of administrative law in policy and contemporary politics. Eminently readable introductions, transitional text, and Notes and Questions;coupled with the authors; engaging approach;have made this casebook a favorite with students and professors. New co-author Jody Freeman ushers in the Sixth Edition with new materials on cooperative regulatory structures and alternative regulatory procedures. A host of updates include the separation of powers decision in Free Enterprise Fund; the global warming case, Massachusetts v. EPA ; updated coverage of the Chevron doctrine; and enhanced coverage of arbitrary, capricious review. Features of a classic in its field: outstanding authorship;all authors are luminaries in administrative law and related fields accessible approach that puts doctrinal analysis and procedural rules in real-world perspective and context concentrated attention on the policy and political context of administrative decision making selected provisions from the Constitution of the United States and the Administrative Procedure Act, plus related provisions, in the Appendix An exciting revision with a highly regarded new co-author, the Sixth Edition brings: Free Enterprise Fund v. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (appointment and removal of board members) updates throughout, including Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, standing, cooperative regulatory structures, the Chevron doctrine, preemption, and more
- Dewey Decimal: 342.7306
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.2"x1.9"; 4.2 lb; 1080 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-04-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books