Title from title screen. Includes bibliographical references and index. Adaptive internal model control -- An algorithm for robust adaptive control with less prior knowledge -- Adaptive variable structure control -- Indirect adaptive periodic control -- Adaptive stabilization of uncertain discrete-time systems via switching control: the method of localization -- Adaptive nonlinear control: passivation and small gain techniques -- Active identification for control of discrete-time uncertain nonlinear systems -- Optimal adaptive tracking for nonlinear systems -- Stable adaptive systems in the presence of nonlinear parametrization -- Adaptive inverse for actuator compensation -- Stable multi-input multi-output adaptive fuzzy/neural control -- Adaptive robust control scheme with an application to PM synchronous motors.
- LCC: TJ217
- Dewey Decimal: 629.8/36
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 335 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (e-book)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books