Includes bibliographical references. Knowledge, skepticism and coherence / Keith Lehrer -- How to defeat opposition to Moore / Ernest Sosa -- The new relevant alternatives theory / Jonathan Vogel -- Back to the theory of appearing / William P. Alston -- Self-evidence / Robert Audi -- Foundationalism and the external world / Laurence Bonjour -- Two recent approaches to self-knowledge / Anthony Brueckner -- Agent reliabilism / John Greco -- Human knowledge and the infinite regress of reasons / Peter D. Klein -- Knowledge in humans and other animals / Hilary Kornblith -- Cosmic hermeneutics / Alex Byrne -- Can it be that it would have been even though it might not have been / Keith Derose -- Kant's epistemological problem and its coherent solution / Patricia Kitcher -- A father of the revolution / Howard Wettstein -- What knowledge is and what it ought to be : feminist values and normative epistemology / Sally Haslanger -- The epistemic theory of vagueness / Stephen Schiffer -- Schiffer on the epistemic theory of vagueness / Timothy Williamson.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 520 p. ; 23 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books