Across an inland sea: writing in place from Buffalo to Berlin
Includes bibliographical references (p. 203-207).
- LCC: PE64
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 207 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Howe, Nicholas -- Homes and haunts
- English teachers -- United States -- Biography
- College teachers -- United States -- Biography
- Medievalists -- United States -- Biography
- Anglicists -- United States -- Biography
- Americans -- Europe -- Biography
- Place (Philosophy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books