Acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations dictionary: a guide to alphabetic designations, contractions, acronyms, initialisms, abbreviations, and similar condensed appellations
Includes cumulative eds. of v. 2. v. 1. [without special title]--v. 2. New acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations (<1982 >)--v. 3. Reverse acronyms, initialisms, and abbreviations dictionary.
- LCC: P365
- Dewey Decimal: 423/.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. <1-2 > ; 29 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books