"This book is a revised and expanded version of ... [the author's] Ph.D. dissertation which was submitted to the Faculty of Classics, University of Cambridge, in 1998."--Pref. Includes bibliographical references (p. 190-207) and indexes.
- LCC: PA3015
- Dewey Decimal: 882/.0109351
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 218 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Greek drama (Tragedy) -- History and criticism
- Achilles (Greek mythology) in literature
- Trojan War -- Literature and the war
- Heroes in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books