Account of the Musical Performances in Westminster Abbey and the Pantheon May 26th, 27th, 29th and June 3rd and 5th, 1784 in Commemoration of Handel. (Full 243 page Facsimile of 1785 edition).
This is a facsimile of the first edition of 1785, printed in London and has the full 243 pages.
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.0"x0.6"; 1.9 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-01-01
- Arts & Photography -- Music -- History & Criticism
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Composers & Musicians
- Humor & Entertainment
- Literature & Fiction -- Literary
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books