Academic science, higher education, and the federal government, 1950-1983
"This essay was originally prepared as part of the seminar 'Higher Education and the Federal Government,' Department of Education, University of Chicago, spring quarter, 1983"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: Q127
- Dewey Decimal: 353.0085/5/09
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 116 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: $10.00
- Science and state -- United States -- History
- Higher education and state -- United States -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books