"Academic dishonesty is a critical problem in American education. Unfortunately, most educators know little about its causes, steps they can take to prevent and detect it, and how to handle instances of cheating. This book, written by two nationally renowned scholars in the area of ethics in higher education, is intended to help teachers and administrators understand and handle these problems." "The book's goal is to provide readers with a concise handbook covering the full spectrum of issues related to academic dishonesty. To do so, the authors present research and theory on academic dishonesty and strategies for preventing, confronting, and managing the problem."--BOOK JACKET.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 157-162) and indexes.
- LCC: LB3609
- Dewey Decimal: 378.1/958
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 169 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books