Includes bibliographical references (p. 95-97) and index. The Union is unbroken : March 4, 1861 -- A self-made man : 1809-1846 -- The road to the presidency : 1847-1860 -- To save the Union : 1861-1863 -- The Almighty has his own purposes : 1863-1865.
- LCC: E457.905
- Dewey Decimal: 973.7/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 104 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (Hardcover)
- Lincoln, Abraham,1809-1865 -- Juvenile literature
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Lincoln, Abraham,1809-1865
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books