Above Life's Turmoil: Achieve True Happiness And Find The Pleasant Pastures of Peace
James Allen was one of the World's great new age thinking, though he lived over 100 years ago, his insight into the workings of the mind and the effect of thought on the world we encounter has been an inspiration and motivation for countless writers and commentators for a century. Originally written in 1910, in this Centenary Edition of the book Allen leads us through the steps necessary to achieve true happiness, allowing us to rise "Above Life's Turmoil" and find the pleasant pastures of peace. This is a wonderfully written book that is a joy to read and one that will have a profound effect on those that allow the truths within to guide them to a better place. It has stood the test of time and is still as relevant as it was when it was first publish 100 years ago.
- Dewey Decimal: 158
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.5"x0.2"; 0.4 lb; 100 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-01-03
- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- Personal Transformation
- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- Personal Transformation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books