Updated from Ireland's Official Mapping Agencies, OSI and OSNI, this atlas includes AA approved camping sites and AA recommended golf courses, car parks, picnic sites, port plans and ferry routes. Plus, motorway strip maps detailing all of Ireland's motorway junctions. There are 11 detailed city and town plans: Belfast, Cork, Londonderry, Dublin, Galway, Killarney, Kilkenny, Limerick, Sligo and Waterford and an easy-to-read 3,500 place name index, including tourist sites.
- Physical Description: 96 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-04-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books