AA Great Britain Road Atlas 2010 (AA Atlases and Maps)
This best-selling A4 format atlas has been fully updated for 2010. Each page has been titled with its geographical location so you can turn to the page you need more easily. Static speed camera locations with speed limits are pinpointed and mobile camera sites are listed. Wide minor roads, National Trust, English and World Heritage sites crematorium locations and other hard-to-find places are also shown. There are 100 city, town and port plans, plus fully indexed central London street maps. A comprehensive 31,500 index with airports, top tourist sites and motorway services is listed. Plus, updated traffic signs, tourist sites with satnav friendly postcodes and an admin map showing all the latest unitary authority areas. The paper in this atlas is produced from environmentally sustainable resources.
- Physical Description: 8.6"x12.1"x1.1"; 3.2 lb; 328 pages
- Edition Info: Leather Bound; 2009-07-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books