A Zinc-cadmium-copper anomaly preliminary results of the Cow River geochemical mapping project, Batchawana greenstone belt
This report contains preliminary results of a reconnaissance-scale lake sediment geochemical program carried out in the Cow River area, located in the northeastern portion of the Batchawana greenstone belt. The report describes the regional bedrock geology, physiography, and surficial geology of the study area, the fieldwork and laboratory methodology, and the results. Information in the report includes spatial distribution of zinc, cadmium, copper, and lead, as well as geochemical anomalies an their coincidence with geophysical anomalies.
Includes bibliography. Microfiche.Toronto, Ont. :Micromedia Ltd.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 37 p. : maps, ill.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books