Follow the black and white stripes of a baby zebra and discover what happens in a zebra's world.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 24) and index.
- LCC: QL737
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 24 p. : col. ill., col. map ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (hard cover)
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Mammals -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Zoology
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Zebras -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books