A voyage to California to observe the transit of Venus by Mons. Chappe d'Auteroche: with an historical description of the author's route through Mexico, and the natural history of that province. Also, A voyage to Newfoundland and Sallee, to make experiments on Mr. Le Roy's time keeper
Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library of the Public Archives of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1982.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 3 microfiches (120 fr.) : plan.
- Edition Info: (Positive copy)
- Mexico -- Description and travel
- California -- Description and travel -- To 1848
- Venus (Planet), Transit of -- 1769
- Newfoundland -- Description and travel -- To 1800
- St. Pierre and Miquelon -- Description and travel
- Sale (Morocco) -- Description
- Mexique -- Descriptions et voyages
- Californie -- Descriptions et voyages -- Jusqu'a 1848
- Venus (Planete) -- Passage -- 1769
- Terre-Neuve -- Descriptions et voyages -- Jusqu'à 1800
- St. Pierre et Miquelon -- Descriptions et voyages
- Sale (Maroc) -- Descriptions et voyages
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books