A voyage to Abyssinia: containing the history, natural, civil, and ecclesiastical, of that remote and unfrequented country
The Portuguese original is commonly known as the author's Itiner�rio. Reprint of the 1789 ed. printed for Elliot and Kay, London.
- LCC: DT376
- Dewey Decimal: 963
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 500 p. ; 23 cm.
- Lobo, Jer�nimo,1596?-1678 -- Journeys -- Ethiopia
- Books -- Reviews -- England
- Ethiopia -- Description and travel
- Ethiopia -- History -- 1490-1889
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books