A Touch of Grace (Thorndike Press Large Print Christian Romance Series)
The moment her sister's body was discovered near Ian Carpenter's New Orleans mission, crusading journalist Gretchen Barker was torn between devastating grief and a desire for revenge. She mourned her sister's drug problems and the family trouble that had started them, but the minister's professions of help made her suspicious. Except the more she got to know Ian, the more she recognized his courage in the face of adversity and his commitment to faith...and Gretchen's sharp edges began to soften. Until a mysterious phone call left her questioning whether or not he truly had something to hide.
- Dewey Decimal: 813.54
- Physical Description: 5.6"x8.5"x1.0"; 1.1 lb; 321 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-09-11
- Romance -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Women's Fiction -- Sisters
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Literature & Fiction -- Romance
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books