A Study of Omaha Indian Music: With a Report on the Structural Peculiarities of the Music by John Comfort Fillmore
This Elibron Classics book is a facsimile reprint of a 1893 edition by Peabody Museum of American Archaeology and Ethnology, Cambridge, Mass.
- Physical Description: 5.2"x8.2"x0.3"; 0.5 lb; 154 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-07-03
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books