A Student's Guide to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, 2011
The Student's Guide provides a lucid, up-to-date explanation of all the major topics that students are likely to encounter in a typical first-year course in civil procedure. It contains thousands of citations to cases applying the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and also covers areas of procedure such as jurisdiction, venue, the Erie doctrine, forum non conveniens, and res judicata. All of the materials are designed to make it easy for students to find and use what they need.
- Dewey Decimal: 347
- Physical Description: 1616 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-05-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books