A Sketch Of The History Of Hawick: Including Some Account Of The Manners And Character Of The Inhabitants (1825)
With Occasional Observations. To Which Is Subjoined A Short Essay, In Reply To Doctor Chalmers On Pauperism And The Poor Laws.
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.0"x1.1"; 1.6 lb; 368 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-08-18
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books