A Sign and a witness: 2, 000 years of Hebrew books and illuminated manuscripts
Published in conjunction with an international exhibition, held at the New York Public Library, Oct. 15, 1988-Jan. 14, 1989.
- LCC: Z115.4
- Dewey Decimal: 090/.74/01471
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 223 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Manuscripts, Hebrew -- History
- Printing, Hebrew -- History
- Printing, Hebrew
- Hebrew literature, Modern -- Publishing
- Hebrew imprints -- Exhibitions
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Jewish -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books