A right to health: the problem of access to primary medical care
"A Wiley-Interscience publication." Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: RA395
- Dewey Decimal: 362.1/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 367 p. ; 24 cm.
- Medical care -- United States
- Medical policy -- United States
- Delivery of Health Care -- United States
- Health and Welfare Planning -- United States
- Health Manpower -- United States
- Primary Health Care
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books