A review of histogenesis/organogenesis in the developing North American opossum (Didelphis virginiana)
Includes bibliographical references and index. v. 1. Introduction -- Gametes and fertilization -- Blastocyst formation and early organogenesis -- Fetal membranes and placentation -- Parturition and migration to the pouch -- General postnatal growth and development -- Integument -- Musculoskeletal system -- Cardiovascular system -- Changes in peripheral blood -- Blood-forming organs -- Lymphatic organs -- Nervous system -- Ear -- Eye -- v. 2. Respiratory system -- Digestive system -- Urinary system -- Male reproductive system -- Female reproductive system -- Classic endocrine glands.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (softcover : v. 1 : alk. paper)
- Virginia opossum -- Morphogenesis
- Virginia opossum -- Development
- Mammals -- Embryology
- Opossums -- growth & development
- Opossums -- embryology
- Developmental biology
- Models, Biological
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books