A random walk down Wall Street: the time-tested strategy for successful investing
Includes index. 13.Handicapping the Financial Race: A Primer in Understanding and Projecting Returns from Stocks and Bonds --14.A Life-Cycle Guide to Investing --15.Three Giant Steps Down Wall Street --A Random Walker's Address Book and Reference Guide to Mutual Funds. Includes index. Acknowledgments from Earlier Editions --Pt. 1.Stocks and Their Value --1.Firm Foundations and Castles in the Air --2.The Madness of Crowds --3.Stock Valuation from the Sixties through the Nineties --4.The Biggest Bubble of All: Surfing on the Internet --5.The Firm-Foundation Theory of Stock Prices --Pt. 2.How the Pros Play the Biggest Game in Town --6.Technical and Fundamental Analysis --7.Technical Analysis and the Random-Walk Theory --8.How Good Is Fundamental Analysis? --Pt. 3.The New Investment Technology --9.A New Walking Shoe: Modern Portfolio Theory --10.Reaping Reward by Increasing Risk --11.Potshots at the Efficient-Market Theory and Why They Miss --Pt. 4.A Practical Guide for Random Walkers and Other Investors --12.A Fitness Manual for Random Walkers --
- LCC: HG4521
- Dewey Decimal: 332.6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 414 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books