Includes index. Bibliography: p. 251-267. Ch. 1. Conservation Biology and Biological Diversity -- Ch. 2. Threats to Biological Diversity -- Ch. 3. Conservation at the Population and Species Levels --Ch. 4. Conservation at the Community Level -- Ch. 5. Conservation and Sustainable Development -- Appendix: Selected Environmental Organizations and Sources of Information.
- Dewey Decimal: 333.95/16
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 277 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books