Consists of portions of the author's A notebook on William Shakespeare and A poet's notebook.
- LCC: PR2899
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 276 p. ; 22 cm.
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation
- English poetry -- Addresses, essays, lectures
- Poetry -- Addresses, essays, lectures
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books