A people betrayed: the role of the West in Rwanda's genocide
Includes bibliographical references (p. -264) and index.
- LCC: DT450.435
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 272 p. : maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- History -- Africa -- General
- Amazon.com -- History -- Africa -- Rwanda
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Anthropology -- Cultural
- Genocide -- Rwanda
- Rwanda -- Ethnic relations
- Rwanda -- History -- Civil War, 1994 -- Atrocities
- Rwanda -- Foreign relations
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books