This manual contains extensive discussions on clinical topics and disorders and helps students apply the concepts of anatomy and physiology to daily life and is especially valuable for students who are planning careers in the health professions.
- Physical Description: 8.9"x10.8"x0.5"; 1.1 lb; 224 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-02-08
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Mental Illness
- Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books