A Muslim philosopher on the soul and its fate: Al-??mir?'s Kit?b al-Amad ?al? l-abad
Arabic and English on opposing pages in Kit?b section; introd., commentary, bibliography, and indices in English and romanized Arabic and Greek. Revision of the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Yale University, 1982) presented under the title: Al-?Amiri on the afterlife. Includes bibiliographical references (p. -344) and indexes.
- LCC: B748
- Dewey Decimal: 129
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 374 p. ; 27 cm.
- ??mir?, Ab? al-?asan Mu?ammad ibn Y?suf. -- Amad ?al? al-abad
- Immortality (Philosophy)
- Future life -- Islam
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books