After achieving her dream of becoming a teacher in her small farm town of Concord, Wisconsin, in 1857, seventeen-year-old Caroline Quiner, who will become the mother of Laura Ingalls Wilder, begins a courtship with Charles Ingalls, a bachelor farmer who aspires to move west.
"The Caroline years"--P.  of cover. Ages 8-12.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 320 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: $16.99
- Ingalls, Caroline Lake Quiner -- Fiction
- Wilder, Laura Ingalls -- 1867-1957 -- Family -- Fiction
- Teachers -- Fiction
- Courtship -- Fiction
- Farm life -- Wisconsin -- Fiction
- Wisconsin -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books