An introduction to Shakespeare, this lyrically illustrated anthology has been edited to make it accessible to both older children and teenagers. It includes more then 200 short examples of verse, arranged in thematic sections such as: heroics and love; good and evil; fun and frolic; and magic and mystery. The aim of the book is to capture the rich, powerful language and imagery of Shakespeare without overwhelming the reader who is new to Elizabethan poetry.
- Dewey Decimal: 821.3
- Physical Description: 96 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-03-19
- Children's Books -- Literature -- Literary Criticism & Collections
- Children's Books -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Authors, A-Z -- ( S ) -- Shakespeare, William -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books