Includes bibliographical references (p. 229-244) and indexes. Jesus beyond Christianity -- Grace beyond religion -- Grace and the God factor -- The end of the world as we know it -- Grace held hostage -- Faith remixed: the fine art of bricolage -- Jesus the heretic -- The mystery of God, grace, and salvation -- All we need is grace -- Conclusion: heresy as a way of life.
- Dewey Decimal: 230
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvi, 262 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth)
- Salvation -- Christianity
- Future life -- Christianity
- Postmodernism -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books