The sequel to her much-loved "A House in the Sunflowers," this warm, gently humorous memoir takes us back to Aquitaine and Bel-Air de Grezelongue, the house Ruth and her husband fell in love with twenty years earlier. With wedding festivities, mouth-watering banquets, fetes and wine pressings, French rural life is portrayed with affection and accuracy in this homage to the people and places the author has come to love.
- Dewey Decimal: 910
- Physical Description: 5.2"x7.9"x0.7"; 0.5 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-08-15
- History -- Europe -- France
- Reference -- Writing
- Travel -- Europe -- France
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Essays & Travelogues
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books