A gulf so deeply cut: American women poets and the Second World War
Includes bibliographical references (p. 297-365) and index.
- LCC: PS310
- Dewey Decimal: 811/.5209358/082
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 385 p. ; 24 cm.
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Literature and the war
- Women and literature -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- American poetry -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- War poetry, American -- History and criticism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books