"A good poor man's wife" being a chronicle of Harriet Hanson Robinson and her family in nineteenth-century New England
Originally published: 1981. With new introd. Includes bibliographical references (p. 253-265) and index. Electronic reproduction.NetLibrary.Available to subscribers only.
- LCC: HQ1413
- Dewey Decimal: 303.48/4/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxiv, 276 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$17.95
- Robinson, Harriet Jane Hanson,1825-1911
- Social reformers -- Massachusetts -- Biography
- Massachusetts -- Social conditions
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books