This glossary seeks to explain the basic significance of various terms and concepts which characterize different religious systems of India and also to point out than an in-depth study of religious terminology is likely to prove the common origin of all the systems which are specifically different in their functional aspects but are generically alike. The introdcutory portion deals with the sources along with a brief history of lexical and terminological studies and the various problems involved therein. A detailed bibliography has also been provided.
- Dewey Decimal: 294.03
- Physical Description: 8.8"x11.2"x0.8"; 1.9 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1993-07
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books