A Framework for Project and Program Management Integration (Framework for Project & Program Management Integration)
This book focuses on the project managers role as integrator of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) knowledge areas. It provides a general explanation of project management, some insights into its processes, and suggestions on how to manage projects. Topics covered include: an introduction to project management, definition and content of project and program management, the project life cycle, modeling project management, internal interfaces of the project environment, external interfaces of the project environment, project-oriented controls, successful project management, a historical perspective, and project management applications. A Framework for Project and Program Management Integration is your first step in recognizing that learning about project management is learning about a processthe process of managing change.
- Dewey Decimal: 658
- Physical Description: 8.6"x11.0"x0.2"; 0.7 lb; 104 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1991-09
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Project Management
- Business & Investing -- Small Business & Entrepreneurship -- Entrepreneurship
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books