A dry ship to the mountains: down the Volga and across the Caucasus in my father's footsteps
Originally published: London: Michael Joseph, 1994. Includes index.
- LCC: DK509
- Dewey Decimal: 914.70485/4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 246 p.,  p. of plates : ill., map, ports. ; 20 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk) :�6.99
- Farson, Daniel,1927-Travel -- Caucasus
- Farson, Daniel,1927-Travel -- Russia (Federation) -- Volga River Region
- Farson, Negley,1890-1960 -- Caucasian journey
- Caucasus -- Description and travel
- Volga River Region (Russia) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books