Includes bibliographical references (v. 1, p. 240-257) v. 1. The imperial background to New Zealand education, British traditions, government policies, colonial experience, 1400-1870.
- LCC: LA2121
- Dewey Decimal: 370/.993
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. <1 > ; 30 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1) :$22.00
- Education -- New Zealand -- History
- Education -- New Zealand -- History -- Sources
- New Zealand -- Colonization
- Education -- Great Britain -- Colonies -- History -- Sources
- Education and state -- Great Britain -- History -- Sources
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books