A discovery of a large, rich, and plentiful country, in the North America extending above 4000 leagues, wherein, by a very short passage, lately found out, thro' the Mer-Barmejo into the South-Sea; by which a considerable trade might be carry'd on, as well in the northern as the southern parts of America
Attributed to Louis Hennepin--National Union Catalog pre-1956 imprints. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library Division, Provincial Archives of British Columbia.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1982.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (21 fr.).
- Edition Info: (Positive copy)
- Indians of North America
- Canada -- Description and travel -- To 1760
- Louisiana -- Description and travel -- To 1803
- Mississippi Valley -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books