A description of the English province of Carolana by the Spaniard call'd Florida and by the French la Louisiane: as also of the great and famous river Meschacebe or Missisipi, the five vast navigable lakes of fresh water, and the parts adjacent: together with an account of the commodities of the growth and production of the said province, and a preface containing some considerations on the consequences of the French making settlements there
Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1982. The province of Carolana, claimed by the author as proprietor under a grant from King Charles I, included the territory extending from the Atlantic Ocean to New Mexico, between the 30th and 36th parallels of latitude.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 microfiches (95 fr.).
- Edition Info: (Positive copy)
- Great Lakes -- Description and travel
- Mississippi Valley -- Description and travel
- Southwest, Old -- Description and travel
- Grands Lacs -- Descriptions et voyages
- Mississippi, Vallee du -- Descriptions et voyages
- Etats-Unis (Vieux Sud-Ouest) -- Descriptions et voyages
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books