A description of Prince Edward Island, in the Gulf of St. Laurence, North America with a map of the island, and a few cursory observations respecting the climate, natural productions, and advantages of its situation, in regard to agriculture and commerce: together with some remarks, as instructions to new settlers
16 p. : map ; 20 cm. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Ralph Pickard Bell Library, Mount Allison University. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1983.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.17
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (15 fr.) : map.
- Prince Edward Island -- Description and travel
- Prince Edward Island -- Description and travel -- To 1873
- Prince Edward Island -- Emigration and immigration
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books