A.D.A.M.(R) Interactive Physiology CD: Urinary System
Co-developed by Benjamin/Cummings Publishing and adam.com(R), the Interactive Physiology series software significantly enriches the teaching environment by providing visual understanding of complex topics. For use as both a presentation and teaching tool in the classroom, as well as a study tool for students, these CD-ROMs feature four color animations, sound, video, and extensive interactive quizzes that thoroughly explain difficult physiology concepts, many of which occur at the cellular and molecular level The Urinary System CD-ROM uses detailed illustrations at both gross and cellular levels to demonstrate the structure and function of the urinary system.
- Edition Info: CD-ROM; 1997-01
- Medicine -- Basic Science -- Physiology
- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Urology
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Basic Sciences -- Physiology
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Surgery -- Urology
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Anatomy
- Science -- Physics -- General AAS
- Science -- General
- Science -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books