A cry from the earth: music of the North American Indians
An overview of Indian music and dance which includes a discussion of their instruments, the structure of their music, and the uses of music in Indian life.
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 103.
- LCC: ML3930
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 113 p. : ill. ; 19 x 26 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books