A country so interesting: the Hudson's Bay Company and two centuries of mapping, 1670-1870
Includes bibliographical references (p. 287-289) and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 300 p. : maps ; 24 x 31 cm.
- Edition Info: (ltd. ed., Rupert's Land Record Society)
- Hudson's Bay Company -- Maps
- Canada -- Historical geography -- Maps
- Hudson's Bay Company -- Map collections
- Canada -- Historical geography -- Maps -- Catalogs
- Cartography -- Hudson Bay Region
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books