A Call for Peace: The Implications of Japan's War-Renouncing Constitution
In this bilingual edition, long-time advocate for peace and resource conservation, Charles Overby, offers the war-and-violence renouncing principles in Article 9 of the Japanese constitution as a basis for world peace.
- Dewey Decimal: 952
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.3"x0.8"; 0.7 lb; 217 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1998-06
- History -- Asia -- Japan
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- War & Peace
- Nonfiction -- Government -- Constitutions
- Nonfiction -- Politics
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books