This young nonfiction text and accompanying photographs detail the stages in a butterfly's development: egg, caterpillar, chrysalis . . . butterfly!
- Dewey Decimal: 595.789156
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.5"x0.1"; 10.0 lb; 24 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-03-01
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Bugs & Spiders -- Nonfiction
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Animals -- Butterflies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books