In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, author Stephen R. Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centered approach for solving personal and professional problems. With penetrating insights and pointed anecdotes, Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity -- principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates.
- Physical Description: 5.6"x5.0"x0.4"; 0.2 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2000-01-01
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Business Life -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Motivational
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- Happiness
- Amazon.com -- Formats -- Audio CDs -- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Growth
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Authors, A-Z -- Covey, Stephen R. -- General
- Amazon.com -- Formats -- Audio CDs -- Authors, A-Z -- ( C ) -- Covey, Stephen R
- Amazon.com -- Formats -- Audio CDs -- Nonfiction
- Amazon.com -- Formats -- Audio CDs -- Business -- General
- Amazon.com -- Formats -- Audio CDs -- Health, Mind & Body -- Self Help
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books