Get all the GED practice and review you need to succeed on the test today with proven techniques from the test-prep experts! More than half a million people take the GED each year, and if youre planning to take the GED, practice is critical. The Princeton Reviews 5 GED Practice Tests gives you plenty of opportunities to prepare for and pass this exam. 5 GED Practice Tests includes five practice tests with complete answer explanations for every question.
- Dewey Decimal: 373
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.6"x1.1"; 1.6 lb; 432 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-09-15
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Adult & Continuing Education
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Reference -- Education -- Test Guides - High School -- GED
- Reference -- Test Prep Central -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books